Thursday, November 01, 2012

Easy Petitions to Sign: PRIMARILY: DOG KILLING AND EATING IN CHINA & SOUTH KOREA: Others: Bestiality (Yes, if you can believe it). VIDEO PROOF of KOREAN CRUELTY


I can only hope that one day I can stop posting on these horrible acts.  If the damn sickos around the world would stop, then I can get some rest.

Yep, China will always be the cruelest country on Earth, but South Korea also likes to torture and eat dogs.  Please view this link and there are a few things to sign.  You’ll also see proof via images that the evil Chinese and Koreans are still getting off on torturing and eating dogs.  I’ve also pasted in a video and photo below,


PETITIONS TO SIGN: VERY EASY:






And, I hate to even think of it, but seems bestiality is going on throughout the world.  It’s unbelievable.  So, please visit these links and act:

PETITIONS TO SIGN: VERY EASY:



No comments:

Search for More Content

Custom Search

Bookmark and Share

Past Articles